International Liaison Office
The International Liaison Office is available to help you and your family both before and during your posting to Headquarters Allied Rapid Reaction Corps.
International Liaison Officer (ILO)
Tel:0044 1452 718000
Advice and assistance is available on the issues below:
- Housing (including SFA allocation, rules and regulations).
- Utilities and local service providers (e.g TV and Internet etc).
- Education (including information on local nurseries, schools and colleges; access to school places and the appeals process).
- Access to the National Health Service (medical and dental care for dependants).
- Opening a bank account.
- Vehicle registration (including importing and exporting vehicles).
- Pre-arrival Information Packs are also available for all new personnel moving to HQ ARRC.